Sunday, November 11, 2007

So I Lost This Bet...

Over the course of Friday night's dinner with Dad and Mr. W, we placed wagers on which team would win the game on Saturday. Since I think gambling with money is somewhat wasteful and prefer to take more interesting bets, I proposed that if Michigan won, Mr. W (a die hard Badger fan for over three decades) would pose for a picture in Michigan gear for all of Autumn Thunder to see. If Wisconsin won, Autumn Thunder would feature Wisconsin colors for one week.

Since I am an honorable sportsman, here you are!

2 Comments:

Jeff said...

Do you have to do it this week? Wisconsin colors are very close to OSU colors...

Hemlock Philosopher said...

Yeah, I'd have chosen sometime in late February. Sorry, CC, I cannot visit the site for one week. I hate red, especially this week!

 

Don"t Click Here