Sunday, November 18, 2007

Autumn Thunder Exclusive: Mike Gittleson Interview.

Following the loss to the Buckeyes yesterday, I ran into UM strength and conditioning coach Mike Gittleson on the street. I was lucky enough to score an impromptu interview. BEHOLD!


CC: Thanks for the interview, Mr. Gittleson. I'm surprised Fort Schembechler lets you talk to the press, especially a crappy second-rate blog like mine!

MG: I didn't even ask them if I could. We all know I am sooooooooooooooooooo fired after this year is over, so what the hell does it matter, anyway?

CC: Good enough for me. So anyway, this won't take too long. I just want to ask you some questions about how you condition the offensive line. It seems like they were way overmatched and performed poorly all season.

MG: OK, shoot.

CC: Is it true that you recommend that the offensive linemen drink Big Gulp Slurpees and and Frosty Floats instead of Gatorade and water?

MG: Yes. Obviously, Slurpees and Frosty Floats taste much better than water, so the choice is simple.

CC: I see. Can you confirm that you had Alex Mitchell on an all-cookie dough diet while he was injured?

MG: You bet. Nothing brings a player back from injury faster than cookie dough.


CC: I've heard that you actually intravenously pump cake icing in on the training table to relieve cramps instead of saline solution. Rumor or truth?

MG: Truth! Sugar gives you energy.

CC: How did Jake Long play so well?

MG: Oh, that kid never listens to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You Michigan fans are morons. Bo is gone, Mike Gittleson is gone, Carr is gone, your tradition is gone. OSU will own you!!! Mark my words!!! These men are what Michigan stands for! Rich R. a Michigan man??? good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

You Michigan fans are morons. Bo is gone, Mike Gittleson is gone, Carr is gone, your tradition is gone. OSU will own you!!! Mark my words!!! These men are what Michigan stands for! Rich R. a Michigan man??? good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

You Michigan fans are morons! Bo is gone, Carr is gone Mike Gittleson is gone. These men are Michigan football. They are Michigan men!!! Rich R. a Michigan man? good luck, OSU will own you!!!!

 

Don"t Click Here