Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Road of Death.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ok, so the Wolverines have survived Illinois. Now, they enter their most dangerous stretch of the year. Next week, they face Minnesota. This could be a big let-down game, especially after the hard-fought win over The Illini this week. After that, they head to Sparty, where Dantonio and his crew of cronies have multiple countdown clocks ticking down to the game. Then, our boys shuffle on over to Camp Randall, which is probably tied with Beaver Stadium as the second-toughest place to play in the Big 10.

Getting through these three games will not be easy. Do you guys think it will happen?

3 Comments:

Reed said...

This might be up a week early. I don't think Minny presents much of challenge, letdown or no. I bet Henne doesn't even play in that game. The rest:
MSU --> Going to be really tough. They're accurately viewing this as the most important game of their season. Michigan won't.
Wisco --> I think it's a win. They're not looking very strong...

So I think they make it through, but that game in East Lansing looms. With a healthy Hart, it's a Michigan victory, but a hard fought one...

Unknown said...

The good part is that if we beat OSU (which is obviously necessary to get to the Rose Bowl) we only need to beat one of MSU and Wisconsin.

Valiant Victor said...

After the Jug game, I think the return of a healthy Hart & Henne will give us enough of a lift to get by Sparty & Wisky. Then the Bucknuts await.... Good Lord, I hope we win that game. I don't think I can handle another year of OSU fans in my ear!

 

Don"t Click Here