Friday, June 15, 2007

More Puppies!

"Please give me a name! Yap Yap Yap!"

Unable to resist her dog-purchasing urges after seeing how cute and awesome Mikey turned out to be, the Cowbell Commander's girlfriend went out and bought her OWN miniature schnauzer puppy yesterday! You know what they say...a couple that buys schnauzers together stays together.

Even better - she wants to let the Autumn Thunder community help her name the dog after a Michigan football player! Can you believe it? Aside from having Michigan season tickets in her family for more than 40 years, she is now naming a dog after a football player. Tell me this isn't the ultimate woman?!?

We'd both love to see suggestions for this great new pup in the comments box. Will YOU be the one to suggest the winning name?

7 Comments:

Ameed said...

A couple years ago my roomate had a hamster that needed a name. I suggested Fielding Hampster Yost. Alas, he ended up naming it Wolf Blitzer. But I think you should name the dog:

Victor Dogson

Ameed said...

if it is a girl: Haley Victoria

(I wanted to name my future unborn daughter that, but it is probably not happening)

Unknown said...

Biakabatuka.
I win.

Reed said...

Wheatley. Plus, Tyrone is, like, a dog fan...

Unknown said...

I'd go with Bo or Mario.

Edam24 said...

You gotta name him John Cooper

Brooke said...

Um... I'm pretty sure the only real option is Mr. Lamarr Woofley. Done.

 

Don"t Click Here