Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Pain Hurts More When You Know It's Coming.

I'd like to say I can't believe it, but there have been enough lies this season. Our defense was supposed to be workable. Our offense was supposed to be dynamite. Hart and Henne were supposed to be here all year long. I don't know what to think right now.

The first down marker, Mr. Dixon? Right this way sir.

This is like waiting all spring for your senior prom and being stood up the night of the dance by your steady girlfriend. How could someone you love and trust break your heart like this?

Get your retirement speech ready. It was real, but you ya gotta go.

I'm really bummed and I'm taking the rest of the night off. I'll be back with more tomorrow. I'm going to go pet my puppies and see if it makes me feel any better. They're not kittens, but hopefully they will do the trick.

1 Comments:

brad said...

CC,

The only good thing about today was my first sip of Oberon since I was in AA last summer.

We may be in luck. A little birdie told me that Bells might start 'exporting' to NYC soon.

 

Don"t Click Here