Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Brother Bowl 2007!

The Cowbell Commander and brother circa 2006 at PSU vs UM. I'm not fat, I'm just layered.

Besides OSU, the PSU game is my favorite game of the season. Why? Aside from UM vs PSU usually being a kickass game, my brother (sigh...a Nittany Lion) and my Dad have started a tradition where we drive out to the game and hang out for the weekend. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. When we're home, my brother and I usually get a few good games of Michigan vs. PSU in on the Playstation. Now it's time for the real thing!

My brother has yet to experience my photoshop wrath on the Lions. So here goes...

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

I'm just getting started with this, brother. There are more pictures coming.

If any AT readers want to tailgate or grab a brew while I'm in town, shoot me an email! I'd love to meet some of you guys.

1 Comments:

Sgt. Wolverine said...

When I looked at the first picture, I thought the statue was wearing scuba gear. Then I realized it was glasses and a tie.

 

Don"t Click Here