Thursday, August 2, 2007

Determined To See The Field!

Low on scout ratings. High on evil genius.

When Michigan picked up two-star running back Mike Cox just hours after my personal Jesus Sam McGuffie committed, many people, myself included, were wondering why did this kid choose to come here? He'll have to contend with Jumpy McAwesome, Carlos Brown, Kevin Grady, and Brandon Minor if he wants to see the field. After a catching up with Cox, Autumn Thunder has learned he's a man with a plan.

"Well," said Cox, while carrying a suspicious package from ACME out from the post office, "I do have a well-though-out plan to see the field. Does it involve hard work? No. Does it involve training and hours of film review? No. But just trust me. I know people don't expect much out of me, but that's fine for now. Hey totally random question - what size bear trap do you think it would take to snare Kevin Grady? Large sound good? Has Carlos Brown had mono?" Then he started to cackle with madness and his eyes had a maniacal glow.

"Michigan fans will know the name Mike Cox very soon," he remarked. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go find Brandon Minor...Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ha! Ha! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

0 Comments:

 

Don"t Click Here