Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mundy to Become Ultimate Decoy in Mountaineer Defense.



One man's junk is another man's treasure, so they say. The Michigan Wolverines did not invite DB Ryan Mundy, often plagued by sub-par performances, back for a 5th year on the team. "I knew it was time for me to leave," said Mundy, "but I was proud of my time here. I'll always remember the backs of all the opposing team's wide receivers I saw while I was a Wolverine."

West Virginia's head coach Rich Rodriguez was quick to pick up on Mundy's release and offer him a spot on the Mountaineers' roster. "Coach Carr is a great strategist," said Rodriguez, "But he wasn't capitalizing on Ryan's skills the right way. I have big, BIG plans for him here in Morgantown."

"You see, Mundy is what I like to call a W.M.D. - a weapon of mass decoy-ification." Quoted the WV coach. "Quarterbacks see Mundy in zone coverage, and instantly think they can just fire it to his side of the field and he won't get to it. But, if I have 2 or three other guys who can actually cover inside the "Mundy-zone" at the same time, that play's shut down right then and there! We're going all the way this year, baby, and Ryan Mundy being our defensive decoy will play a large part of our success."

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Step 1: Get Ryan Mundy
Step 2: ??????????????
Step 3: Profit!!!

 

Don"t Click Here