Saturday, April 21, 2007

Autumn Thunder: Realization of a Dream.

Hello Michigan Fans,

I've been reading the material in the Michigan football blogosphere for the better part of three years, and I've always wished I could contribute somehow. Unfortunately, there was always something holding me back - grad school work, lack of actual facts or statistics, being incompetent at HTML...

But dammit, if you have a dream, you have to go for it! And with that, I am bursting Mike Hart - style through my limitations and into the blogosphere. I can't guarantee amazing facts, figures, and research ala Brian over at mgoblog. I can't offer the top-notch basketball coverage over at Maize & Brew. But I promise you this: If you come to this site, there will always be a fresh supply of dubious news, crappy homemade artwork, and things to amuse you.

Go Blue!

Yours Truley,

The Cowbell Commander.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding work so far. Welcome.

Anonymous said...

Cool...more ways to waste time :)

Anonymous said...

You've been book marked! Nicely done so far.

Hemlock Philosopher said...

Awesome! Now I have three Michigan blogs, EDSBS and Mgoblue to visit on my lunch break (read: the time between when I get to work and the time I leave work).

Anonymous said...

The Super Mario stories are excellent. Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

"there will always be a fresh supply of dubious news, crappy homemade artwork, and things to amuse you."

you're darn right about the first two. amuse -- not so much.

 

Don"t Click Here