Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pryor-itizing The Recruiting Efforts.

While I can't say for certain what Michigan's recruiting staff is up to these days, I have a feeling it looks a little something like this. Don't you?

I wonder what it must be like to be Terrelle Pryor - having every college football fan hanging on your every word, gesture, and article of clothing in hopes to get the inside scoop on where you're going to go. He probably won't have the world at his feet like this for a long time, if ever again - I can see why he's protracting the experience as long as possible.

But man, I hate waiting for this.

1 Comments:

Valiant Victor said...

I hear you... it's agony! Obviously I'd love to have him at Michigan, but just as long as he doesn't go to Ohio State, I think I could live with whatever decision he makes.

 

Don"t Click Here