Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Good! To Date! A Michigan Wolverine!

Look at the love on our faces.

I know it's cheesy/borderline whipped to do this, but I want to take a moment to say...

I am pretty damn lucky to have a charming, funny, pretty, smart, and most importantly, die-hard Michigan football fan as my girlfriend. We met watching football in a NYC sports bar two years ago, became best friends pretty quickly, and then it grew into something special from there. Today marks our second year of dating.

She's pretty much everything a man could want...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she has SEASON MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TICKETS ON THE 35 YARD LINE TO BOOT!!

I love you, J*. Happy Valeversary :)

6 Comments:

Rudolph said...

Let's see a healing photo of her!

Nick said...

Michigan chicks are ugly.

Just kidding. I hate when guys try to rip on Michigan girls when there are tons of beautiful intelligent women who come from Ann Arbor. Good for you CC.

Onas said...

Are you sure you guys aren't related? I mean, you look EXACTLY like each other.

Yale Van Dyne said...

Does she have any sisters?

MVictors said...

Atta boy CC! And I thought the secret to life was getting your education in Ann Arbor and your woman from East Lansing. I'm also happy for the two guys behind you that seemed to have also found something special. Perhaps they'll send each other pajamagrams.
G- MVictors

Chris in NC said...

Dude, get 2 tickets to Vegas and lock that girl up. You can't do any better than that!

 

Don"t Click Here