Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day In Advance!

Oh baby, you're so soft and tender. I could just eat you. Wait...I WILL!

I'd like to wish all you AT readers a Happy Valentine's Day in advance. Valeversary festivities will prevent me from blogging tonight and tomorrow night (Dig this - I was lucky enough to have J* let me combine our anniversary and Valentine's Day celebration into one special night since they are on consecutive days. It's our own "Festivus" of sorts...).

I hope you get to spend time with someone special. If you're single, at least take comfort in the fact that you're not spooning a hot dog. If you are spooning a hot dog...at least make sure the condiments face away from you.

1 Comments:

Jim Harbaugh Scramble said...

Charlie does not spoon with the hotdog he goes straight to 3rd base with it.

 

Don"t Click Here