Thursday, February 7, 2008

The George Costanza of College Football Recruiting.

It's not a lie if you believe it, Jerry.

Oh. My. God. I read this story about how Kevin Hart (no relation to Mike Hart), a high-school lineman from Nevada, faked his recruitment by Cal and Oregon for months and just confessed to making everything up. I could not help but compare this moron to my favorite sitcom character of all time - George Costanza.

Remember when George invented Vandelay Industries so he could fool the New York unemployment office into giving him more time to collect his unemployment benefits? Instead of picking Cal and Oregon for his fake recruiting, Kevin Hart should have went for something a little less obvious. Perhaps something like...

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha funny and when I read George Constanza it came to my mind the image of Seinfield, when George was working for some Yankees bookmaking companies haha nice memory

 

Don"t Click Here