Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dollaz's Love Boat.

I'm raising my mast! Fershizzle!

It is now official. Les Miles has signed his new deal to be the coach of the LSU Tigers until 2012. While Les Miles and his agent were awaiting a signal from Michigan, where was Big Billy Dollaz?

"Yo Yo Yo! I was gettin' my splish-splash on with Kelly, Stacy, and Kiki!" explained Dollaz.

"Chicks dig old rich dudes at yacht clubs, especially if they're wearing a pimp-tacular captain's hat. People think I should have been taking care of business last weekend. But hold up - partay-ing with dime-ass honeys is my business! What would you rather do? Negotiate on the most important decision in Michigan athletics during your tenure, or put suntan lotion on Kiki? I think we already know the answer to that question, dawg."

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Best logic I've heard.

formerlyanonymous said...

just... sit right back and you'll hear a tale, of an illfated trip, that started with a plan before michigan lost it's fish... michigan lost it's fish. the mate, who quit, was still aboard... the skipper, short on luck, reviewed his three part plan once more... except part two still sucked. the plan's part two still sucked. the weather... great, the solitude... made the sky more blue, but storms were in the forecast, per espn news... and herbstreit is a douche. the sailboat docked, back in style, the crew broke out in smiles... full of hope, they told old jokes about a new car with les miles. who knew carr missed les miles? just billigan... and boosters, too... some millionaires and their wives, who just stopped through to check the pressbox view... of reality surrounding twenty square miles.
unclemercy | 12.06.07 - 1:59 pm |


I'm not sure what you can do with that, but something tells me plenty. It came off mgoblog's comment thread for We Must Destroy This Process In Order To Save It

 

Don"t Click Here