Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Wonder If He Knew It Was Me!

Gary, Big Billy Dollaz, and the Cowbell Commander

A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to go to the NYC stop of the Rich Rodriguez on the Road tour. While I was there, I couldn't resist the opportunity get a picture with Big Billy Dollaz himself. I didn't have the cojones to ask for a solo picture with BBD because of the large crowd and general chaos which was following Dollaz wherever he went, but thankfully AT VIP Gary played Kramer to my Jerry and we got a picture for the ages.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah boyeeeeeeeee!

3 Comments:

gh said...

if you are going to hide your face, shouldn't you also hid your name, Bob?

Unknown said...

Yeah, Bob, you idiot. Now everyone in the world knows your secret identity. Not only did you forget to black out your name, but it appears you went in with photoshop and actually touched it up so it would appear brighter and in better focus than what surrounds it. Dumbass! BTW, how's Kramer?

gh said...

my bad. My ability to recall obscure seinfeld characters 10 years after the show ended has failed me yet again......

 

Don"t Click Here