Thursday, March 20, 2008

Let The Games Begin!

This is what you have to look forward to...

Gee whiz. Terrelle Pryor is now a Buckeye. Let me get out my box of kleenex and go hug Mikey for comfort. G may have been diplomatic, but diplomacy ain't my bag, baby!

TP, you are now public enemy numero uno of the most tasteless photoshopper in the Michigan blogosphere. You have three years of artwork such as this coming your way. While my future mancrush Sam McGuffie will be depicted slaying dragons and leaping over buildings, I'll have you doing "other things." Congrats.

1 Comments:

Andy Idema said...

Sup,

Autumn Thunder is one of the better college football blogs I've read. You do a fantastic job with the ridonkulous pics! I know that UM fans enjoy it too.

I wanted to see if you'd be interested in adding a link on your blog to Greatest Rivals. http://www.greatestrivals.com/nl_splash.cfm?rivalry=michiganohiostate

I figured that since you have a blog about the Wolverines, readers of the blog would probably want to check out a website about UM vs. OSU. Right?

http://www.greatestrivals.com/nl_splash.cfm?rivalry=michiganohiostate
Greatest Rivals is the destination for fans of the Michigan v Ohio State rivalry.

Thanks!
www.greatestrivals.com

 

Don"t Click Here